My New Year Resolutions & Superb “Flamboyant” Pic
I thought to myself;
“Instead of following the actual trend of bloggers, y not post something more interesting than the “happy new year 2007” Wishes ? ”
Well, I found out 2 ways…
In Mauritius, the flowering of the “flamboyant” trees does not only give a red coloring to our environment but also announces the coming New Year celebrities…
So, just for you, i have gone along the Triolet – Mont Choisy Road
to take a pic of one of those trees and put it here on ÑƒÎ±Ñ•Ð½Î±kuÎ· OÎ·liÎ·e
So, y not post about that?
Well, mine are
- Stop growing more taller
Its becoming a serious problem for someone
- Stop being the problem-solver of everyone!
- Stop Drinking Beer, “ventre grossi r sa!”
Instead Drink SevenSeas or much more powerful!
- Start to tell lies
An innocent and honest life causes only problems!
- Change my Dj Name (according to Neha)
it would now be DJ PasseLeTemps!
- Seriously become serious about serious studies
Allocate some more time to studies, only a few more months to go now
- Finish my end of year project and exceed the expectations
- Get at least +6% in my End Of Year CPA to get at least a 2-1 honors!
- Get myself a new domain name for my site and my blog
- Start Using a higher resolution, y not 1280×800? lol
- Last But Not The LeastPARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only a few months left to enjoy my Student Life
What about yours???