2007 & its memories fading away, Welcoming 2008…
Being the last post of 2007, i will be blogging abt this year’s event, followed by my expectations & resolutions for the coming year…
For me, 2007 has been a year filled with lots of events
- Uni’s 3rd & Final year period being hard but as well much enjoyable as the other years
- End of my tertiary studies at uom and graduation ceremony
- Submission of final year project, successfully and proudly completed
- My first job (5months already) at dcdm consulting, after lots of favorable interviews in many other companies.
- Lots of new colleagues who are as good as my unforgettable friends at the university
- The different camping and outings organised among friends (uni & colleagues)
- The huge amount of close friends i made this year
2007 has also been a year, which made me realise lots of things at uni, and in my personal life…
The importance of having friends on whom u can rely upon, The selfishness and unfaithfullness of a person, lots of memories, fortunately some among which, are already fading away… The hard work being accomplished, experience and satisfaction gained, without forgetting the time at which am leaving office these days, the record being 23:15hrs…
For the whole year, the only thing that turned comparing the resolutions i made in 2006 for 2007 to the reality of 2007,
- Stop growing more taller (ok)
- Stop being the problem-solver of everyone! (ok)
- Stop Drinking Beer, drink more powerful !(ok)
- Start to tell lies (not ok)
- Change my Dj Name (according to Neha) it would now be DJ PasseLeTemps! (not ok)
- Seriously become serious about serious studies (ok)
- Finish my end of year project and exceed the expectations (ok)
- Get at least +6% in my End Of Year CPA (not ok :-\ )
- Get myself a new domain (ok)
- Start Using a higher resolution, y not 1280Ã—800? (ok)
- Last But Not The Least PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok)
One very big change in 2007 was in my life, and this had a ripple effect everywhere, up to the name of my blog….
but fortunately, another angel also made its appearance, bringing a huge smile 😀
So, now lets talk about 2008 and its resolutions….
2008 will be a year full of challenges, starting right now!
Lots of work scheduled for the coming year, the first one being the submission of a project on the 4/5 Jan 2008, the one which i am currently working on till very late these days.
Here comes the resolutions, the same which i will be assessing the success & failures in exactly 1 year..
- The end of my probation period (6months) at Dcdmc
- Priority in life would be strictly professional.
- Further studies (masters or msc) will be probably scheduled in 2009.
- Bringing some changes at home, renovations etc… lol, mum pu happy 😛
- Finalizing some other changes in personal life…
- Killing off the remains of some undesirable memories & some1 really disgusting & unfaithful.
- Purchase of a new desktop or a laptop
- Some physical exercise, ventre p sorti r tout fast food p manzer la when doing overtime hrs(just like 2day!)
- Start Saving Money, lol !
- Save money but new mobile, again 🙂
- Continue to enjoy life with those friends & colleagues who bring a smile everytime (arrete gonfler vous otres!)
- Continue being funny hih, just as others like it 😉
To end i would like to thank all those who were with me during the whole year, i will try to quote the names, but plz, dont mind if some names are missing, perhaps i just forgot, or u didnt mean anything lol.
I insist on putting the names koz am sure, it will bring a smile to those who see their names here 🙂
- Family members ( mum, dad, Varsha, Deepa, Neha, Diya & all of the others … )
- Uni friends ( close ones being : mantasha, jaya, sandra, yasmina, zainab, vissen, nitin, splash, vicky, azagen, fadil, dhotah, oudaye, geshwin, Kunal, Sheem, Shamini, Karishma, … )
- Real life friends & Fan Club lol ( Amishi, Govind, Kooshi, Feerdosh, Avishna, Laksh, Charishma, Archu, Madillah, Ally, Armand, Bossy Boss, Neha.G, Javin, Kevin, Annes, Corinne, Hash, Tushal, …)
- Colleagues ( close ones being : Dhaneesha, Nisha, Vero, Wendy, Valerie, Priya, Warrda, Hamita, Bhavna, Sunyukta, Pamela, Vana, Rama, Michael, Bernard, Ashvin, Krishna, Abhi, Bhavish, Yogesh, Steve, Chandra, Richard, Vikash, Jessica, Kiran, Jeff, Vishal, Heeresh, …)
- Bloggers fellows (check blogroll lol)
Did i missed anyone here or was your name listed????
Please let me know…
Again, Merry xmas and Happy New Year 2008…
Best wishes and long live our friendship and my blog !!!
Leave u here, its 7pm, am still in work, going out for lunch at kfc & leaving office at around 10pm…