Since the last months, the Mauritian blogosphere has been expanding significantly with an increasing number of mauritian blogs and a growing interest towards contents from blogs.
Indeed, I have personally seen the rise in the number of comments from new visitors, willing to engage themselves into debates and different topics discussed on the blog. Whenever I post articles related to the daily life incidents/issues, the feedback from the visitors is encouraging, perhaps because there are loads of people who experienced the same at some time or other.
In this perspective, I am now introducing guest articles…
So what will be about?
Simple, this is how I expect the articles…
To be able to reach a wider reading audience, I really believe that articles should
- Be written in simple and clear english
- That won’t require the readers to google each of the words
- And please try to avoid technical jargon
- Be kept short as far as possible.
- Be original and creative with the topics discussed
- Contain relevant links and credits to text/images used
- Contain pictures directly related to the topic and it becomes even more interesting when you shoot your own pictures!