Nomad, bye bye 64kbps modem
More than 1 year with that fucking “64” kbps nomad…
tomorrow gonna return that modem shit to one of those stands where am sure, they will be surprised & “bouche-bée” at its state!
I had been using it for less than 1 yr since my cousin next-door used it for some time since she was in hols.
here wiz the “sindoor” and the chain
Well, some interesting facts about this modem
- It fell from the top of a door (abt 2 m high)
- It went to several weather conditions (sun & rain, dommage, pena la neige ici )
- Its Black & White screen is broken since months!
- It has a rs2000 deposit fee which i dont think that i will get back because of the broken screen and the condition it is…
- Anyway, no one will be able to use that since its only good for the bin now!
my nomad tshirt when returning that shit!Will let u know what will happen on that stand tomorrow
btw, still got a 128kbps modem n that one, am gonna end the contract soon…
Sans paye ene sous nomad akoz connection pas bon…
powered by performancing firefox