Mentalité voisin Moricien
Yashvin from yashvinblogs.com writes :
Nops, c pas ene association ni ene groupe politik ki fek lancé!
Mais ene mentalité dimoune ki pu mari difficile pu changé, sirtout si li ene moricien….
Most tourists talk only good about Mauritians, our way of living, kind hearted and above all, very friendly and easy going…
However the inside story can indeed be very different, am sure many of us must have experienced the bad habit of some of our fellows who make abuse of their power and the fear of people.
Lets come to a very common example….
I wont say much, let the pictures relate everything….
Facts about some Mauritians (including for the one in above example):
- Some of them prefer to leave their car right on the road itself.
- Nobody dares to say anything to certain people because “li ene conseiller village”
- Some taxi drivers think that they are the most experienced drivers in Mauritius
- Tomorrow he will put his car again on same spot : “Chassez le naturel, et il revient au gallop”
- Despite knowing that the road is narrow, some mauritian drivers will accelerate just to force you to park aside to let them pass!
- I personally stopped the police vehicle to ask them to talk to the guy!
( weps, parfois zotte aussi faire zotte travail kouma bisin )
btw, certains dimounes pas garde zotte loto dans zotte garage, attention ki garage la so lifetime fini vite 😛 haha!
Any examples on your behalf???
Perhaps A short incident/story???