Who to blame? Nomad or MSN Messenger?
This is a post concerning Nomad Users (or even ex-nomad users…) who use MSN Messenger
Am getting problems since several days/weeks when signing in with msn messenger and am sure am not the only one, but always the one to complain (as usual!)
- I want to know who among the nomad users or nomad MyT users get frequent sign in problems with nomad?
- Who (perhaps you non-nomad users) have frequent “Message could not be sent” when chatting with Nomad Users?
getting errors like
- Error on Default Gateway and Key Ports
- status cannot be changed
Am pretty sure, there must be some problem related to Nomad (as usual)!
- y dont others get this problem?
- y doesnt the prob get solved even when u format the system?
- y do others(non nomad users) get “Message could not be sent” when chatting wiz nomad users?
So, i want to know,
Who must we blame???? Nomad? or MSN ?
Am fed up with trying to repair the connection repeatedly just to be able to chat properly!