Nomad : Operation nettoyage!
Nomad is back as headlines after a looooonnngggg period!
One of my regular reader (Mike) sent me a message today while another reader h(thats his name) has added a comment on my blog, sharing the latest updated news from the Nomad.
For those who don’t know:
Nomad is a internet service provider whose moto is, I quote :
“High speed wireless internet for home and office“.
I don’t really know to which extent this is true, but as an ex-nomad user *who had to stick to the phone for more than 2 years for customer support*, I can say loud and clear that they are simply unprofessionals!
The number of unsatisfied customers has only been increasing since its launch.
10 main reasons why customers hated nomad are :
ps : All of these reasons are linked to related posts.
- SLOW speed *cough* *cough*,
- Unreliable connection,
- Frequent lost of connectivity.
- A customer care service which is not always available
- A customer care service which takes days and weeks to revert back to you.
- 90% of solutions from Customer care :
“Teigne ou modem, allime li apres 10mins”
- Waiting for hours on the phone, and YOU pay the bill, not even a toll free service!
- Their billing system which keeps billing you wrong figures!
- Their foolish marketing strategy which only aims at getting new customers.
- One of their technicians being rude to me!
The whole set of Nomad posts can be read from this special section!
btw, I introduce the famous anti nomad tshirt which I wore during infotech and in uni days 😛
Just now, another reader of mine (Mayeven) mentioned that Nomad is now in Flacq, promoting their rabbit…
Anyone has pictures please? 😛
Their official web site
Take a look at the screen shot below :
An official link redirecting to their domain, which has already expired lol!
I just wanna say to those 20 employees:
“Good luck for your career, you deserve better.
Look for a company which you won’t be ashamed of when saying its name.”