Guess where? (Jan 2012)
The first edition of “Guess Where” game of 2012. You are the most welcomed for another round of fun and exciting discoveries of our island.
For those who are joining us for the first time, this monthly game aims at publishing some splendid but less-popular landscapes of the island and the fun part lies in the challenge to correctly identify them by leaving a comment on the game’s page. You can access the whole series of this monthly challenge on this page.
Without losing any time, let’s discover the 2 pictures for the month of January 2012 :
Picture 1 (Submitted by Ashraf P):
Picture 2 (Submitted by Nitisha R):
Many thanks to Ashraf and Nitisha for the 2 pictures 🙂
Now, let me remind you about the few rules we have in here :
- Do not post answers on Facebook/Twitter/Google+
- Answers whether good or wrong WILL NOT be published and will be viewable only when results will be proclaimed.
- If you have any other comments/questions, do post them in a separate comment (without any answers).
Answers and name of winners will be published on Saturday 21st January 2012.
Don’t forget to click on the Share or Like (or both!) buttons to allow your friends to participate!
Update (21 January 2012):
As promised, I am back for the answers and name of the winners. Without losing any further moment ( I will be a bit quick today), the answers are :
- Picture 1 : Pomponette beach, in the south of the island
- Picture 2 : Monvert Nature Park, some 3km from Curepipe, along the 16eme mile road.
Now, let’s see who gave correct answers :
Picture 1(by Ashraf):
- Sandhya Ramful
Picture 2(by Nitisha) :
- Sandhya Ramful
- Mayeven Veerasamy
As you noticed, Sandhya Ramful is our winner! Her name is henceforth on the wall of fame of yashvinblogs.com. Congrats to her as well as to all those who provided correct answers for picture 2.
Enjoy the long weekend!