Contaminated! A new blogger is born…
Yashvin strikes again!
Once again, I have contaminated one more person *cough* *cough* from my immediate surrounding.
At around 1130am today, Dhaneesha, my darling, has posted her first article on her newly created blog http://dhaneesha.blogspot.com, now moved to www.dhaneesha.com
Her introductory text is very interesting, and became even more on the mention of my name 😀
Please note that the disease has been around for quite a long time. It is usually transmissible over the air, touch, mouth-to-ear or even through the Internet (Chat, email, surfing) !
The last infected subject was my sister Dakshinee, and even my cousin Deepa is starting to get the early symptoms.
One of my first victims was Avishna, who created her blog some months ago, but succeeded in getting cured, however for only a short time since she became active again through her comments and her last guest article.
You are prone to catch it if you start to get some or all of the following symptoms:
- You start visiting blogs, whose existence was totally unknown to you before…
- You usually find it difficult to or hesitate to react to the posts.
- Some time after, you want yourself to be heard, and you start adding comments.
- You react to others opinions and don’t fear to speak out and fight for yours.
- Usually after some bad experience, you feel the need to speakabout this to others and decide to write an article.
- Sometimes you write something and send it by mail to your friends, to start a chain.
- When you are really contaminated, you decide to ask your blogger friend to publish an article on the matter.
- You decide to create your own blog to post this first article and still quite ensure about the future of the blog, or any future articles.
Too late, you are now already contaminated!
- After your first blogging experience and some comments, you find this interesting and continue to post more and more articles about things you are interested in.
If you keep on this blogging for some time, then, you are damn sure that blogging is now in your blood!
For those who don’t know Pif yet, check out her hot clip known as “Pif smiling” 🙂
The last stage of the blogging disease is when you find it quite impossible to spend a day(s) without the thinking about your next post.
Any happening in your life, experience, incident, accident can be a potential topic of discussion in your blog!
Much people around me are in the first stage of the disease, which consists of reading blogs while quite a lot of them are already in the stage of leaving their own comments…
However some unfortunate contaminated victims are even sharing topics to blog about or submitting guest articles.
I would be happy to know the number of people I have spread the disease to, and also, your degree of contamination…